True blue-collar and eclectic, Bayonne features multi-cultural experiences with its large Indian, Latino, Egyptian, and Filipino communities. The largest Egyptian Coptic community outside of Egypt calls Bayonne home. While there, bike or walk the third longest steel arch bridge in the world, the Bayonne Bridge.
Cape Liberty Cruise Port in Bayonne offers Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines departures for The Bahamas, the Caribbean, Canada, and New England.
Bayonne is minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
Top Reasons to Visit:
- Sail away on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- Great restaurants along Avenue E
- The Tear Drop Memorial to 9/11
- Cycle the Hackensack RiverWalk
- Bike or Walk the third longest steel arch bridge in the world, the Bayonne Bridge