Union City is composed of people from many different nationalities, adding much to the flavor and style of eateries and stores along Bergenline Avenue. This cultural diversity has sparked local theatre, dance, art galleries, museums, and festivals. The performing arts have always been an integral part of Union City. The new Union City Performing Arts Center, a modern state-of-the-art 960-seat theatre, offers top-notch performances.
Top Reasons to Visit:
- Visit city parks for weekly performances of drama, comedy, and poetry during the summer months, as well as concerts of classical, jazz, rock, salsa and merengue music.
- Discover the delights of authentic Cuban cuisine.
- Don’t miss the NoHu International Short Film Festival.
- Take in the exhibits and performances at Union City Museum of Art.
- Watch Tap Ole Dance Company.
- Explore the stores and eateries along Bergenline Avenue