Have an event coming up? We’d love to share it!
Please submit events one month in advance to be considered
for the HC Shows & Goes Event Newsletter.
- This event has passed.
New Jersey PCOS Challenge 5K Walk
October 16, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$30
The New Jersey PCOS Challenge 5K Walk presented by PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association is part of the largest national campaign raising awareness and funds to help fight polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
PCOS is a genetic, hormone, metabolic and reproductive disorder that affects up to 15% of women in the U.S. It is one of the most critical, under-diagnosed, underfunded and neglected areas of health which can lead to lifelong complications, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, stroke, endometrial cancer, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and other serious conditions.
What Do I Receive as a Registered Walker?
- The Official PCOS Challenge 5K Race Pack, Race Bib and Finisher Medal.
- Access to your online Participant Center and fundraising tools and the opportunity to qualify for other great fundraising incentives!
- Participants who raise or donate $100 or more will also receive the Official PCOS Challenge 5K Walk National Campaign T-Shirt. Please note, your registration fee does NOT count toward your fundraising total.
- We also have gift cards as a special “thank you” for those participants who hit fundraising milestones.
- Walker/Runner – $30
- ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- Run/Walk registration price includes the Official PCOS Challenge 5K Walk Race Pack, Race Bib and Finisher Medal.