Have an event coming up? We’d love to share it!
Please submit events one month in advance to be considered
for the HC Shows & Goes Event Newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Holi Hai: Holi in the Dark
March 24 @ 11:00 pm
Come join us at the biggest Holi Party in New Jersey at The Shepherd & Knucklehead of Hoboken! Let’s create the festive atmosphere for this wonderful custom of Holi with neon colors, face & body paint, glow sticks and much more!
First THANDAI (HOLI beverage without alcohol) is on the house! Purchasable food and alcoholic beverages.
Powder will not be permitted inside the building. For this event, color packets won’t be distributed or permitted, but we will have other necessary items to make you stand out on the dance floor. In this manner, we may still rejoice with color while avoiding causing harm to the location.
Friday March 24th @ 11:00PM
Music By amazing DJs at M4U Events
VENUE – 1313 Willow Ave, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Dress Code: – White/Neon
For bottle service please give us a call at-
Gary: (929) 402-8376 or (201) 954-5839
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Entry requires a physical ID.
2) This is a 21+ event; entrance requires a VALID PHYSICAL Government issued ID. IDs cannot be photocopied or copied from a phone.
3) It is not acceptable to exhibit toxic or antisocial behavior. Mixed groups are advised, not big groups of men!
4) Completely no refunds. Tickets are not exchangeable or refundable.
5) We document our events with photos and videos for marketing purposes. If you want to delete any of your photos, send us a message on Instagram or Facebook using the handle bollywoodbash_events.
6) The management retains the right to eject any visitor from the location for any reason. Unruly and raucous behavior won’t be accepted. All guests at any event held on the property must be at least 21 years old. All of the partygoers are ultimately under your control. We have a strict policy against harassment. Inappropriate touching or conversation with any members of the staff, servers, or performers is not permitted under any circumstances. What is deemed to be “inappropriate” is entirely up to management’s decision.