*Temporarily: All events are subject to change*
Have an event coming up? We'd love to share it!
- This event has passed.
HCCC Virtual Summer Book Fair
July 23, 2020 @ 12:00 am - August 31, 2020 @ 12:00 am
HCCC’s Continuing Education Department invites everyone to an Online Summer Book Fair, beginning Sunday, July 23!
The Online popup will run through July 23 until August 31 and will feature a variety of literary resources, reading activities for kids, book authors and sellers, and live, virtual storybook readings.
Our annual Summer Book Fair draws hundreds of community members each year, who look forward to rifling through our donated book selections, purchasing new books, meeting authors, and enjoying the free activities and summer fun with friends. This year we aim to provide you with a taste of that experience and hope you find some summer reading inspiration – Online!
- FREE to attend!
- Please register all participants.
- Website link will be provided
Vendors: (Sales close July 20!)
Book authors, sellers, artists, and others are invited to join us!
- Early Bird Special Vendor (June 24 – July 10): $15
- Regular Vendor (July 10 – July 20) $30
- Featured Vendor: (Spots are Limited) $40
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.