Have an event coming up? We’d love to share it!
Please submit events one month in advance to be considered
for the HC Shows & Goes Event Newsletter.
- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Hoboken Mac & Cheese Festival
April 9, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the Hoboken Happy Hours on Saturday, April 9th, 2022 for a celebration you don’t want to miss! This year Mac & Cheese Fest will be held as a food crawl (think bar crawl, but for Mac & Cheese instead)!
So, round up your crew, bring your family, and get ready to take a tour around Hoboken to sample all kinds of Mac & Cheese creations from some of the best spots in The Mile Square – or dare we say, New Jersey?
Participating Locations (this list will be updated, so be sure to check back):
- Alessio’s – Italian Four Cheeses Mac & Cheese
- Disco Dillas – Mac & Cheese Quesadilla
- Imposto’s Pizza
- Madd Hatter
- The Madison – Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese Bombs
- Myron Mixon’s Pitmaster Barbeque
- Quality Greens – Traditional Mac & Cheese
- Tony Boloney’s
- The Shepherd & the Knucklehead – Traditional Mac & Cheese
- The Stewed Cow – Pulled BBQ Pork or Spicy Cheddar & Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Union Hall – Mac Balls Parmesan
- And Ben & Jerry’s for complimentary a sweet treat!
*Mac & Cheese vendors & varieties are subject to change.
YOUR $35 TICKET INCLUDES:
- A sample of Mac & Cheese from EVERY participating location
- A portion of each ticket will benefit Party With Purpose*, a Hoboken non-profit supporting children’s initiatives
- **Please note: Water bottles are not included with ticket price and are available for purchase**
- Where: The Stewed Cow, 400 Adams St., Hoboken, NJ
- When: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- What: Exclusive Mac & Cheese Fest Drink Specials
- How: Bring your event punchcard and show it to your bartender/server to receive the specials!
MAC & CHEESE CRAWL LOGISTICS:
- Check in at one of the designated check-in locations & receive your punchcard
- Check in will end promptly at 3:00 pm to allow an adequate amount of time to participate in the event
- Once you receive your punchcard, you will be asked to start at a specific location in order to space out attendees
- A volunteer will be located at each restaurant to mark your punchcard & answer any questions that you may have
- Please do not congregate in large groups outside each restaurant. If the line looks long, please proceed to another spot and then circle back!
- Enjoy your Mac & Cheese while walking around Hoboken!
- This event will be held rain or shine
- Restaurants may have limited seating, please do not sit at a table at a participating location unless you are purchasing additional food and/or drinks
- Please throw away any trash inside the restaurant or in trash cans along the sidewalk
- Please be kind & patient. Lines or some wait time to receive your Mac & Cheese are possible