One MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Saturday and Sunday: Open only for Events, please check Events Schedule
Available for Private Events
Available for Stadium Tours which cost $17 per person and last 90 minutes
Dozens of Concession options are available for guests at all parts of the stadium
Transportation and Parking
- NJ Transit will operate the Meadowlands Rail Service for events with anticipated attendance above 50,000. Meadowlands Rail Service delivers guests directly to the front door of MetLife Stadium!
- Most of NJ Transit rail system connects at the Frank R. Lautenberg Station at Secaucus Junction, which allows fans to quickly reach MetLife Stadium. Rail service commences approximately 3.5 hours prior to kick off or an event and ends 1 hour after the game or event. The travel time between the Secaucus Junction train station and the Sports Complex station is approximately 10 minutes.
- Coach USA provides the 351 Meadowlands Express bus service from the Port Authority to the MetLife Sports Complex for NFL games and other large events at MetLife Stadium. Drop-off and pick-up at the Sports Complex is located near Parking Lot K. A round-trip ticket costs $14.00 and a one-way ticket is $7.00.
- Parking is $40 per car and parking lots open 5 hours prior to the start of an event. For NFL games guests must buy a parking permit ahead of time and have it printed in order to gain access to the parking lots
- For guests using Rideshare services like Uber or Lyft a designated Rideshare Zone is located in Lot E off of West Peripheral Road, right outside of the Verizon Gate.
MetLife Stadium, located in East Rutherford, NJ, is the home of the New York Jets and New York Football Giants. It is one of the largest stadiums in the NFL with a capacity of 82,500. MetLife Stadium hosts the world’s biggest events on the world’s biggest stage. Since opening in 2010, MetLife Stadium has hosted over 500 major events and 2,500 special events. Event highlights include the first outdoor, cold-weather Super Bowl XLVIII, WrestleMania 29 and 35, the Copa America Centenario Final, the 2021 Army-Navy Game, and many concerts, college football games, and international soccer matches. MetLife Stadium is a finalist to host games for the 2026 FIFA World Cup. MetLife Stadium has been named “Highest Grossing Stadium of the Year” 9 times by Billboard and “2017 Venue of the Year” by StadiumBusiness.
For more information click here!