- Liberty Science Center
- The Planetarium
A Whole Day Adventure
The Nearby Transit | Liberty State Park Light Rail Station
Easily Accessible by Car and Bus Parking | Pricing Available
Explore The Liberty Science Center and Planetarium
- Liberty Science Center is a 300,000-square-foot learning center located in Liberty State Park on the Jersey City bank of the Hudson near the Statue of Liberty.
- The Science Center houses 12 museum exhibition halls, a live animal collection with 110 species, giant aquariums, a 3D theater, live simulcast surgeries, hurricane- and tornado-force wind simulators, K-12 classrooms and labs, teacher-development programs, and the Western Hemisphere’s biggest planetarium—the Jennifer Chalsty Planetarium and LSC Giant Dome Theater.
- You can choose the exhibits and showtimes of special features throughout the day. Feel free to wonder and explore this interactive museum which also includes a full service cafeteria.
Take a Lap at nearby RPM Raceway
5 min. drive from Liberty Science Center
- At RPM Raceway, everyone gets the high-RPM experience. Drive go-karts that introduce you to the craft of real racing.
- No license required. No experience needed.