- Take a Picture with the Iconic Colgate Clock – Essex Street Stop
- Take a Picture of the amazing view of The Freedom Tower – Exchange Place Stop
- Take a Picture Hoboken Lackawanna Terminal – Hoboken Stop
- Take a Picture with Empire State Building – Lincoln Harbor Stop
Duration: 1-4 Hours
Take this trip at any time of day. Take it twice to see the vibrant shots you can take during the day and at night!
- Buy a ticket to board the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail. Board the Light Rail at Liberty State Park where you can park and ride in the direction of Tonnelle Avenue. Take in the scenic views of Liberty State Park on the way to the Essex Street Stop. (8mins)
- Start a slide show of great photos by making your first stop at the Iconic Colgate Clock. Take your first photo here.
- When you’re finished here continue to the Exchange Place Stop. (6 mins) On your way to the Exchange Place Stop take a walk to the end of the Exchange Place Pier and take a photo of the amazing view of the Freedom Tower and Lower Manhattan. Board the next train at the Exchange Place Stop when you are ready.
- Take the Light Rail through the Jersey City waterfront area and make a stop at the Historical Hoboken Terminal and Clock Tower. (11 mins) Turn the corner at the light rail stop to catch a view of the beautiful old train station. Take a photo here.
- Take a short ride to the Lincoln Harbor stop. (9 mins) Walk to the waterfront walkway to take your last picture with the Empire State building and the breathtaking views of Midtown Manhattan.