- Liberty State Park, Jersey City
- Central Railroad Terminal, Liberty State Park
- Empty Sky 9/11 Memorial, Liberty State Park
- Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Liberty House Restaurant, Liberty State Park
- Visit Liberty State Park either by car (ample parking available) or take the Light Rail to the Liberty State Park stop.
- Upon arrival, stroll through Liberty State Park and head toward the large red brick building on the Hudson River. This is the newly refurbished Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal which was built in 1889 and served as the train terminal for bringing arriving immigrants to the USA. Also, visit the Empty Sky 9/11 Memorial adjacent to the Terminal Building. (1hr)
- In the Central Terminal Building, you will find ticket windows where you can purchase ferry tickets from Statue Cruises to Ellis Island and to the Statue of Liberty.
- For a shorter stay, you can simply ride the ferry to Ellis Island and the Statue but stay on the ferry and not get off at these 2 stops. You will still have a wonderful look at these American icons, and will still be able to take in the beauty of New York Harbor. (1hr)
- For a longer stay, you get off the ferry at Ellis Island and at the Statue of Liberty. The ferries back to Liberty State Park run every few minutes. To visit Ellis Island and the Statue, please plan on spending at least 2.5 hrs at these 2 locations.
- After returning by ferry to Liberty State Park, walk north along the Hudson River to the Liberty House Restaurant where you can enjoy a fantastic lunch or dinner, and enjoy the spectacular NYC skyline. (2 hrs)