Duration: 1/2 Day
- Lackawanna Terminal, Hoboken
- Sinatra Park, Hoboken
- Hoboken Historical Museum / Frank Sinatra-Walking Tour
- La Isla Restaurant
- Walk north from Hoboken Train Terminal (arrive in Hoboken via PATH, NJ Transit and the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail) along the waterfront to the Hoboken Historical Museum, 1301 Hudson St.,(20-30 mins). If you would like, you may also arrive by ferry or the #126 NJT bus.
- Explore the Hoboken Historical Museum (1.5-2hrs)
After spending time in the Hoboken Historical Museum, gather brochures available at the Hoboken Museum for the Frank Sinatra Walking Tour. (For a Shorter Trip you can go straight to the Sinatra walking tour after a short visit to the museum for materials or simply use the google link provided by the museum and start the tour once you arrive in Hoboken).
- Frank Sinatra Self-Guided Walking Tour (2-3hrs)
- La Isla Restaurant Uptown, 25 12th St, Hoboken, NJ 07030- (1-2hrs) OR La Isla Downtown, 104 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Visit La Isla once you have completed the tour and have worked up an appetite with convenient uptown and downtown locations.